Pages

Subscribe:

Ads 468x60px

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Somewhat of a Change of Heart

Well, I was wrong. I admit it. Kind of.

The thing is, the market is still booming.

I've decided to play it safer now though, as although all kinds of companies are beating estimated earnings and consumer sentiment is the highest it has been since 2007, we could be going straight into another trap.

I bought shares of PDFS,


A high growth company that stands out to me because of its EPS growth, PEG of less than one and absolutely no debt to equity.

I believe that there is a bright future for this company.

But to even out the fact that I just chose a small cap stock, I picked a large conglomerate to even out my risk.

I also bought shares of Berkshire Hathaway.


So that's about it.

I'm looking to exit out of my position at least after a month. I want to see how much the economy heats up as time goes on.

And I want some of that action.


Feel free to comment.

Follow Us on StockTwits


No comments :

Post a Comment

 

Powered By Software Review